The Daily Puppy

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Chapters 16, 17, and 18

In the sixteenth chapter of "The Thief Lord", everyone finds out what they are supposed to steal. It is a wooden wing.

I like this book for many reasons. One of them is that this book has a certain kind of magic, like it draws you in, and then leaves you in the dark at the most exciting part.

As for the seventeenth chapter, it is in Victor's view, and it is about what happens to him when he visits Dottor Massimo. His son is Scipio!

 Oh my gosh! I CAN'T believe that Scipio is Dottor Massimo's son! Here is a quote"' Scipio!' Dottor Massimo's face turned purple with anger."  I think this proves that Scipio's dad is not very pleasant.

I also read chapter 18, which is about how Scipio warns the others about how Victor is coming to get them.

I like how well the author talks about what is going on, and the children's reactions to difficult situations, no matter how hard.

 I would like you to look at this post, from my friend Briana, who did a good job doing the summery.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Izzy, I think you did a great job separating you thinking to specific chapters. By the way, I will be linking to your blog!

    ReplyDelete